I started dancing when I was 8. I studied ballet Jazz Tap Toe and modern. Then I went on to be a ballroom dance instructor and competitor as an adult. I competed the Rhythm division ballroom and was third in the country in my division. I also lived in Japan when I was 21 for almost a year. I climbed Mount Fuji to the top. I also traveled to Thailand Hong Kong and Seoul Korea . I have traveled internationally a lot and I honeymooned in Bora bora. I did 5 years in college first majoring in Psychology and then nutrition. I went to Middle Tennessee State university. At the age of 47 I went into cosmetology school and I am now a hairdresser and manager of the salon. I auditioned for an arena football team for 5 years which is semi-pro and then went on to audition for the Tennessee Titans and cheared as an NFL cheerleader for 3 years.

 

elizabethleigh.jpg

Elizabeth leigh garner is a skilled and devoted Wilson Group real estate consultant.

 

Elizabeth leigh garner is dedicated to providing exceptional service and tailored assistance throughout the buying or selling process because she is passionate about assisting clients in achieving their real estate goals.

Frances brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table as your trusted real estate partner. Frances understands the local market dynamics and trends, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, an experienced investor, or trying to sell your property. She is well-prepared to negotiate the complexity of the real estate industry, ensuring a smooth and rewarding experience for her clients.

 

Because she is passionate about aiding clients in accomplishing their real estate goals, Elizabeth leigh garner is committed to offering great service and specialized support throughout the buying or selling process.

As your trusted real estate partner, Frances brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table. Frances is familiar with the local market dynamics and trends, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor, or looking to sell your property. She is well-prepared to navigate the complexities of the real estate industry, ensuring her clients have a pleasant and gratifying experience.

 

Adulthood: Instructor and competitor in ballroom dancing

 

Elizabeth's love of dance grew stronger as she grew into maturity. She sought a profession as a ballroom dancing instructor after recognising her knack for teaching and her extensive knowledge of many dance disciplines. Elizabeth soon established a reputation as a proficient and motivating instructor because to her great technique, a sharp eye for detail, and contagious enthusiasm. She instilled in her students not just the subtleties of ballroom dancing, but also the same enthusiasm and dedication she had for the art form.

Contact us

 

: 304 42nd Avenue NNashville, Tennessee 37209

: 615-385-1414

elizabethelizabethleighgarner@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Leigh Garner NFL Cheerleader: The Dancing Diva of the NFL

Graceful Transitions: How Elizabeth Leigh Garner Found her Rhythm from Ballet to the NFL Cheerleading Spotlight